- 动词 (Verb)BFidentifySGidentifiesPT, PPidentifiedSUF-ing
- However, piwi and tudor- are from and and no has been identified in .
- The of as to in mesocarnivores has been identified in on (e.g. badger, Meles meles; wildcat, Felis silvestris).
- We identified a , chloroxynil, which the of L.
- One baicalinase and 7-O- in the baicalin/wogonoside and baicalein/wogonin were identified.
- With to the of , the glucuronidated, -glucuronidated, , , , and α-mangostins were identified.
- , this VLP to 4G2 than the selectants we identified.
Definition of identifying in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en eventifying