illegality 中文 EN
Definition of illegality in English Dictionary
- 名词 (Noun)PLillegalitiesPREill-SUF-ality
- (law) the state of being illegal.
- The criminal was aware of the illegality of his act.
- (law) NU: a defense to the validity of a contract because it was in violation of the law.
- When sued for refusing to pay for services provided by a prostitute, the customer raised the defense of illegality.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr illégalité
- en illegally
- fr illégalisa
- en illocality
- en illegalise
Meaning of illegality for the defined word.
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途