- 动词 (Verb)BFimposeSGimposesPRimposing
- Norwich soon began imposing themselves on that patched-up defence with Holt having their best early chance, only to see it blocked by Simpson.
- We find new restrictions on the Hilbert space of pure gravity by imposing invariance under large diffeomorphisms and normalizability of the wave function.
- In May 2003, South Africa set the pace by banning thin plastic bags and imposing a tax on thick ones.
- Perhaps there are no real patterns, only those that we feeble-mindedly impose.
- But how effective could such actions be against Torschlusspanik — a flight to the exit by investors convinced that a moratorium and exchange restrictions would soon be imposed?
Definition of imposed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)