- 名词 (Noun)BFindividual
- , the , , or reconsent , that to individual that to their .
- , our into the of unfreedoms are the of the of individual and of .
- , 95% of the had either 3 or 4 on subcoxae of 2 (n°6) only 4% had and one individual had .
- Individual could thus be uninvasively a (×9–90) as .
- Individual for who, the - of Rodallega, for .
- Its for the of the sternomastoideus and cleidomastoideus is the of the individual.
- This individual of by allelotyping of of individuals.
- A for (MOLD) or MODIC has been to, though these are in 100 than glucosepane in from individuals.
Definition of individuals in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)