- 动词 (Verb)
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore involvedSUPmost involved
- The was also involved with fibroinflammatory with .
- Having a who was so brimmingly of might have involved a ; still, the that Véra was not is just a of the .
- The could with a ‘thought shower’ the for and involved as an when a and .
- To , it's to have a on the involved.
- The of PAOD were as when the were involved, and when the femoropopliteal were involved.
- My to who it was, it was their [a friend] they were to involved.
Definition of involved in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)