- 动词 (Verb)
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore involvedSUPmost involved
- To the that the involved in the - on Chr 15, we a of subconsomic of MSM Chr 15.
- However, is to whether in this is involved in the etiopathology of .
- These are not because the of are a in and have involved sigmodontine and caviomorph .
- My to who it was, it was their [a friend] they were to involved.
- To , it's to have a on the involved.
- The of PAOD were as when the were involved, and when the femoropopliteal were involved.
Definition of involved in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)