- 名词 (Noun)BFitem
- The set of test compounds in the reported investigation shares two items with our trial: acetylsalicylic acid (closely related to fluoroacetylsalicylic) and dexamethasone.
- More precisely, he is overequipped: among the items he takes from London are a collapsible canoe, a Union Jack, six linen suits, an astrolabe and a portable humidor.
- Draw a three-dimensional, to-scale picture of the item you explored.
- e clauses Nos. 75, 77 to 89, and 91 to 99, for any other parts to the roof which may be required, such as tilting fillets, splockets, boarding, fascia, eaves soffits and other items.
- Trading "enemy flags" for weapons proved to be an effective way of fulfilling some of the requirements, but the dog robber was still using his talents to obtain the more difficult to find items.
Definition of items in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en itemset
- en itemsets
- en items of clothing