- 动词 (Verb)BFknockSGknocksPRknocking
- He had knocked me to the ground with one back-handed punch.
- I love to go down the pub and knock down pints of lager.
- Quotation 1603-06: "Whose horrid image doth unfix my hair and make my seated heart knock at my ribs against the use of nature?" — Macbeth: Ac.1 Sc3, Wm. Shakespeare.
- knocked the man down, and he ran into the woods, leaving his fire-stick on the ground.
Definition of knocked in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en knocked up
- en knocked wood
- en knocked back
- en knocked down
- en knocked about