- 名词 (Noun)BFlanguage
- 动词 (Verb)BFlanguagePRlanguagingPT, PPlanguaged
- He thought the effect of this language from the Prime Minister had been to loosen the purse-strings of the Treasury.
- Both the linguist and the soulster recognized that language was an indispensable vehicle for the transmission of social mores.
- A proofreader that does not know foreign languages is likely to miscorrect Latin words.
- Language learners sometimes use periphrases like "did go" where a native speaker would use "went".
- The most well-documented case of xenoglossy, however, concerned Swiss Medium Hélène Smith (1861-1929), who falsely claimed to speak the Martian language.
- Idioms are a common stumbling block for learners of a language.
- Manx is the linguonym of the Isle of Man's native language.
Definition of languages in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr languages