- 名词 (Noun)BFlanguage
- 动词 (Verb)BFlanguagePRlanguagingPT, PPlanguaged
- In , The language has been and is in some on the of .
- a language which from a very , that could be in a of : , not , but the it . - Stéphane Mallarmé
- "About 1730 the and squireen Huw to the that all the of the language had to ." - Prys , in "The of Tradition"
- Language periphrases "did go" where a would "went".
- are for language.
- There are the sociogenesis of language.
- are a for of a language.
Definition of languages in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr languages