larger 中文EN[lɑɹdʒɚ] [lɑːdʒə] [-ɑː(ɹ)dʒə(ɹ)]
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFlargeSUPlargest
- If you are , you should be to the that from a larger , and then .
- It that if are not then one is larger than the .
- Yet a large by . Sussman and his , in JAMA , how deintensification 70.
- Large and - , , - , - and - , the the of .
- Large and are with an to the of the - from the .
- Large will be by the .
- The has ; however, the is at large.
Definition of larger in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)