made 中文EN[meɪ̯d] [-eɪd]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmadesSUF-ade
- 动词 (Verb)
- in through the of the . It made the .
- I and at , but I still made it to the .
- I made a the . It was a : I the ! It didn't !
- made in my , but from them all.
- Made of , a gasproof that can be into a and in a from to a in an .
- Almost any - can be into of nanolayered , and 10 nm in have been made.
- We to this freehandedly, any , which can be made.
- It's a , it on and , we'll made.
Definition of made in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)