made 中文EN[meɪ̯d] [-eɪd]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmadesSUF-ade
- 动词 (Verb)
- of the ascomatal were in 3% KOH. All were made in Melzer’s .
- I made a . That's not a to a me.
- It was not by the of and , and , that the of made his into .
- Made of , a gasproof that can be into a and in a from to a in an .
- made in my , but from them all.
- the , the made.
- Almost any - can be into of nanolayered , and 10 nm in have been made.
- We to this freehandedly, any , which can be made.
Definition of made in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)