made 中文EN[meɪ̯d] [-eɪd]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmadesSUF-ade
- 动词 (Verb)
- Drogba's his was to his of but this was an of why Matteo made him his .
- on the of the , but made a of .
- a , he made kubaneh, a - , with his , whose was a for the .
- made in my , but from them all.
- Made of , a gasproof that can be into a and in a from to a in an .
- the , the made.
- It's a , it on and , we'll made.
- Almost any - can be into of nanolayered , and 10 nm in have been made.
Definition of made in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)