make known 中文 EN
Definition of make known in English Dictionary
- 动词 (Verb)SGmaking knownPRmade knownPT, PPmade known
- to announce some information generally.
- The decision was made known when it appeared on the evening news.
- to disclose a secret.
- I wouldn't make this known to anyone else, if I were you.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en make news
- en make moan
- en take down
- en take note
- en make nice
Meaning of make known for the defined word.
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途