many 中文EN[ˈmɛnɪi] [ˈmɛni] [ˈmɪni] [-ɛni] [ˈmæni] [-æni]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmanies
- 代词 (Pronoun)
- 限定词 (Determiner)
- still I such as ; for those which I have , [ …] there is a [ …] which many of .
- This is that which is still many of , , or , of and a , or - ;
- The of these , the intragradational in the of many thecamoebian [100 ,101 ].
- Many at our have to the 'flu .
- Many in were because they were of .
- Many are in . are to the , and .
Definition of many in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)