- 名词 (Noun)BFmore
- 动词 (Verb)BFmorePRmoringPT, PPmored
- The was , from one to the I more and more I wasn’t to .
- by Kajdacsy- Amaral ., a (in the case of this trial, the crosschecker) more a and its .
- more it is to the .
- More , he is overequipped: the he from are a , a , , an and a .
- More is also to whether Empoasca onukii , or if there are empoascan in these .
- More to the : In techspeak, a “gobo” (one b) is a a and the , so the .
- In a 23-16 in , outgained the , 422-278; outpassed Kitna, 316- ; the had the for 11 40 more.
- There's some if some more.
- When , don't have than your . , of you , and no more.
Definition of mores in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)