most 中文EN[məʊst] [moʊst] [-əʊst]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmostsSUF-most
- 副词 (Adverb)
- 限定词 (Determiner)
- The most of in in are , Enchytraeidae or Tubificidae, , and microcrustaceans.
- , are most of porcelain ; however, one can some of , and of of .
- to he the most , he has been the “top ten” most
- Most from , and we had to of .
- Most of the has for the , you should do the .
- Most of the 14 , but only of them here.
- Our are at the who the most.
- There weren't at the - 40 at most.
Definition of most in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)