most 中文EN[məʊst] [moʊst] [-əʊst]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmostsSUF-most
- 副词 (Adverb)
- 限定词 (Determiner)
- of LPS, which is a hyperinflammation , and the CLP are both the most for AKI .
- se Palley, (1998) p. 39. We are most of . ... HydroPhobias on . But , is .
- $1000 in one , and most of the to it .
- Most have , (hence the name) or .
- Most of didn't to be ; we just into the .
- Most from the Wolff-Chaikoff as intrathyroidal Na/I [ 46 ].
- Our are at the who the most.
- There weren't at the - 40 at most.
Definition of most in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)