- 名词 (Noun)PLmultiplesPREmulti-
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore multipleSUPmost multiple
- were from : A01220, cervically and in multiple salpingeal , and J00106, only in the .
- With multiple , stepsiblings, and pseudosiblings, it’s a of [ … ] .
- In myrmecophytism has multiple in a (e.g., Macaranga) and in it has in just one (i.e., Vachellia).
- Multiple are in the of and fibroproliferative [32 ], which will to when they .
- Multiple glomuvenous (GVMs) are a which in with only a of in the .
Definition of multiple in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)