names 中文EN[neɪmz] [-eɪmz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFname
- 动词 (Verb)BFnamePRnamingPT, PPnamed
- is an , semieducated from Westchester named Whitton, who has an with Mehta.
- On CNN had suitemates who some of the the , Cho Seung- , that he had an named .
- The the , the and the name in while it is the who the , the name and the .
- Names of this , theophorous or basilophorous, were to in from the , ; was no .
- do you to he a when he she his name?
- Soapberries are in to be as , their name.
- A into their and thus, to a name, with who are , a name.
Definition of names in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)