necessary 中文EN[ˈnɛsəˌsɛɹi] [ˈnɛsəsɹɪ] [ˈnɛsəɹi]
- 名词 (Noun)PLnecessariesSUF-ary
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore necessarySUPmost necessary
- in the that if the of be the will to - , as a necessary
- was still necessary because they and into the .
- , in vivo are necessary to that the tanycyte- is for glucosensing.
- a was a because the smith's was so necessary.
- It is that — and — are the and of AIV in which epizootological of of these necessary.
- that , , is , though a is necessary.
Definition of necessary in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)