necessary 中文EN[ˈnɛsəˌsɛɹi] [ˈnɛsəsɹɪ] [ˈnɛsəɹi]
- 名词 (Noun)PLnecessariesSUF-ary
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore necessarySUPmost necessary
- The was her to she might necessary in the of her .
- When a , it might be necessary to reoperate on a .
- of the have been to be necessary for isosalipurposide in and .
- To the of , reannotation of and a of , to a or is necessary.
- that , , is , though a is necessary.
- the with one and for of . the can be and respotted if necessary.
Definition of necessary in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)