- 名词 (Noun)BFoccurSUF-ing
- 动词 (Verb)BFoccurSGoccursPT, PPoccurred
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFoccur
- The of of Asteraceae occurred , and in Asteroideae, a coevolutive has to .
- occurs by myceliogenic of in or that .
- In of , there occur downflexings of in the of .
- When are into , the but no will occur.
- homœomorphic (morphological equivalents, see Chapter XXV) thus as of a where has not occurred.
- in the by that some of this will occur.
Definition of occurring in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)