often 中文EN[ˈɒfn̩] [ˈɒftən] [ɔːfən] [ˈɔfn̩] [ˈɔftən] [ˈɑfn̩] [ˈɑftən] [-ɒfən]
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore oftenCOMoftenerSUPmost oftenSUPoftenest
- [T. E.] that in the he to be not for the the . often he with fustiness.
- often a - for .
- the professor's venerability his was often , but his in was not .
- Often in the my and I'll yours.
- Often with the is the - , which and does the .
- Her it on , her to more often.
- At you to your more often.
Definition of often in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)