- 动词 (Verb)BFopposeSGopposesPRopposing
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFoppose
- The government have done a U-turn and are now supporting greater European integration instead of opposing it.
- [W]hat do you females (lurkers included :-) think of boxers as opposed to the traditional Fruit-O-The-Loom/Hanes "tighty-whities"?
- Well, if you ask me, Pastor Hawkins is trying to hold with the hare and run with the hounds by opposing casino gambling when his church operates a bingo game every Thursday night.
- While the supplanted transformationalism was not specifically Neo-Confucian, a central prop of the newly elevated emperorship affirmed a Han-dynasty contention that Zhu Xi had opposed.
Definition of opposed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en opposedness