- 动词 (Verb)BFopposePRopposingPT, PPopposed
- We overpowered the opposing army within a couple of hours.
- Yes, it was intentionally written as 'badfic', as opposed to 'goodfic'.
- In a statement signed by a dozen other leftists, he said that his group would form a new antibailout movement, one opposed to the memorandum specifying the details of the new loan program.
- While the supplanted transformationalism was not specifically Neo-Confucian, a central prop of the newly elevated emperorship affirmed a Han-dynasty contention that Zhu Xi had opposed.
Definition of opposes in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)