- 动词 (Verb)BFopposeSGopposesPT, PPopposedSUF-ing
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFoppose
- Well, if you ask me, Pastor Hawkins is trying to hold with the hare and run with the hounds by opposing casino gambling when his church operates a bingo game every Thursday night.
- The decision to strip-mine was opposed by environmentalists.
- In his first year, his hitting tore up the league's opposing pitchers.
- While the supplanted transformationalism was not specifically Neo-Confucian, a central prop of the newly elevated emperorship affirmed a Han-dynasty contention that Zhu Xi had opposed.
Definition of opposing in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en opposingly