ordered 中文EN[ˈɔɹdɚd] [ˈɔːdəd]
- 动词 (Verb)SUF-red
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore orderedSUPmost ordered
- We study the electronic structure of an ordered array of poly(para-phenylene) chains produced by surface-catalyzed dehalogenative polymerization of 1,4-dibromobenzene on copper (110).
- To prove it, we consider the poset of ordered partitions, properties of the permutahedron, and some good old fashioned combinatorial techniques..
- A two-dimensional system of photoelastic disks subject to vertical tapping against gravity was experimentally monitored from ordered to disordered configurations by varying bidispersity.
Definition of ordered in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)