- 名词 (Noun)BFpeople
- 动词 (Verb)BFpeoplePRpeoplingPT, PPpeopled
- When we a to the overincarceration, did not and a of 4 a for people who .
- people to people's , but it's not a of .
- .... ...It's to at the ... , , there's no to . , , of the ...and just the . - People
- People who an of this : What would Korea’s from a that they are to in , ?
- People or will be preboarded.
- People are of the .
- The of is to people.
- that a 30 farmscraper could , , , , – and – for 50,000 people.
- Her of when she in and she could with people.
Definition of peoples in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr peoples