- 名词 (Noun)BFpeople
- 动词 (Verb)BFpeoplePRpeoplingPT, PPpeopled
- They how it is not to "loosen the strings"; how it to a in his ; how we people where...
- She the of and -froid as people to the , superplague its the they their .
- are to be - or - , but some have for or people .
- People that the , or werehyenas, which they buda, were too in those to by .
- People who an of this : What would Korea’s from a that they are to in , ?
- People "mana shuffle" the they have and they have that (i.e. a "mana pocket").
- that a 30 farmscraper could , , , , – and – for 50,000 people.
- They the to to people.
- Her of when she in and she could with people.
Definition of peoples in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr peoples