performed 中文EN[pɚ.ˈfɔɹmd] [pə.ˈfɔːmd]
- 动词 (Verb)BFperformSGperformsPRperformingPREper-
- they perform in a , which is a - of The Chippendales. They and The Chipolatas.
- It was that the can be in ptychography performed on .
- The performed this .
- Performing a , developpe, the their at .
- In these an (n = 3) and a lymphonodectomy (n = 1) were performed.
- In these a biliodigestive (n = 1), a - (n = 1) and a lymphonodectomy (n = 1) were performed.
- Extraconal and intraconal was also performed.
Definition of performed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)