- 动词 (Verb)BFpersonSGpersonsPRpersoningPREPerso-
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFperson
- I couldn't them all, but I there have been 500 people in .
- some persons are too - (I question, indeed, whether one-handedness, whether or left be chiefly employed, does not in all cases involve a loss of power).
- with the , you have people who are operagoers and symphonygoers.
- People me that was a -on for – a that a has .
- People also of "overwinding" their . "You can't a - can only underwind it," McKelvey.
- People do that , to the .
- , very unconservative people.
- But almost as of as of people.
- by and the person.
Definition of personed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)