- 动词 (Verb)BFpersonSGpersonsPT, PPpersonedPREPerso-SUF-ing
- are on their to to to people in to . — , 24 2002
- When people did in blat , they their through of (Ledeneva 2003:12).
- The of people at the was in the .
- People "mana shuffle" the they have and they have that (i.e. a "mana pocket").
- People to and , when they are .
- People that the , or werehyenas, which they buda, were too in those to by .
- by and the person.
- Then the when she of a gunt and a -in- person.
- that a 30 farmscraper could , , , , – and – for 50,000 people.
Definition of personing in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)