- 名词 (Noun)BFpersonPLpeoplePREPerso-
- While I people should be GGG in the , I didn't "game for ."
- The was the of the people, and it was a that the people the - .
- I'm one of those people who the .
- People would so the hemiface to the or/and[sic] to the to the .
- People me that was a -on for – a that a has .
- People are of the .
- They the to to people.
- A only as as he to the will of his people.
- But almost as of as of people.
Definition of persons in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)