plants 中文EN[plɑːnts] [plænts] [pleənts]
名植物、工厂 (plant的复数) 动种植 (plant的第三人称单数)
- 名词 (Noun)BFplant
- 动词 (Verb)BFplantPRplantingPT, PPplanted
- We recorded plant associated ecto- and endophagous herbivores, their natural enemies and pollinators on and in each aboveground plant organ, i.e. flowers, fruits, leaves and stems.
- The main components of the diterpenic fraction are acids indicating a resin from a plant belonging to the conifer family.
- She planted me with a smacker so scorchy it singed my socks.
- Plants with extrafloral nectaries or with herbivorous trophobionts in the Cerrado are commonly visited by ants that effectively reduce their leaf area loss [27 , 28 ].
- Plants that were treated with P450 inhibitors or cloquintocet, but not topramezone were analyzed separately and compared to the non-treated control.
- Plant or overseed with the right grass for the spot.
- At Augur Lake, where Mr. LaMere was hired to combat its Eurasian watermilfoil infestation, hundreds of sterile grass carp were released several years ago to eat the plants.
- New strains of cannabis such as skunk are certainly selectively cultivated but are not "genetically modified"; there are no clandestine biotechnicians altering the DNA of cannabis plants.
- The company disneyfied the area by removing several species of plants.
Definition of plants in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr plants
- en plantsman
- en plantsmen
- en plantstuff
- en plantstand