pointed out 中文EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFpoint outSGpoints outPRpointing out
- Furniss pointed out that in 1972, a skinsuits - to the of the , 53 .
- , he's for curmudgeonhood, but he's been for , and he a gadfly's pointing out that this or that has no .
- I would just point out that we to our by 9 o'clock.
- We also the of nonisochronicity on , where the of multi- to the is pointed out.
Definition of pointed out in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en painted out