- 名词 (Noun)BFpractice
- 动词 (Verb)BFpracticePRpracticingPT, PPpracticed
- Seventh, this study was conducted when our knowledge of the best practice for the weaning method in tracheostomised patients with prolonged MV had remained undetermined.
- I can sightread really simple music, but hard pieces need a lot of practice so I don't have to stop and figure out what I'm doing.
- 2003: It pays to practice shuffle steer to ensure that you can get the size of correction you need when the time comes. — Carl Lopez, Going Faster!: Mastering the Art of Race Driving p. 225
- Practiced on an international scale, eugenocide will do much to prevent lingering, tortuous death by starvation, occasioned so often by overbrowse in underdeveloped nations.
- His skill in deciphering the texts deepened with practice.
- The osteoarchaeological record for the corresponding period confirms that these were indeed a real practice.
- The coach made him run extra laps, because he was dogging it in practice.
Definition of practices in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)