- 动词 (Verb)BFpresentSGpresentsPT, PPpresentedPREpré-SUF-ing
- The data presented in the current study disclosed a previously unknown role of 6-MP in airway epithelial cells as an efficacious mucoregulator.
- The acrocentric chromosome restored fertility even in monosomic condition, in contrast to chromosome 6H ch S which only fully restored fertility when present in homozygosis.
- They are constructed mainly of gallocatechin and epigallocatechin components and are present with different interflavonoid bonds in Pelargonium sidoides roots.
- Because the enzyme was not activated prior to crystallization, the active site lysine is not carbamylated and Mg 2+ is not present.
- The fireworks which opened the festivities excited anyone present.
- At the base of sequence 7 (Fig 2 ), a thin clast-supported intraformational conglomerate is present.
Definition of presenting in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en preventing
- en resenting
- en præsenting
- en presencing
- en presetting