previous 中文EN[ˈpɹiviəs] [ˈpɹiːvɪəs]
形先的, 前的 副在前
- 名词 (Noun)PREpré-SUF-ious
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- The of as to in mesocarnivores has been in previous on (e.g. badger, Meles meles; wildcat, Felis silvestris).
- In , 2007, the the to Iōtō, the previous .
- I don't why he was so with our previous ; he all of in the .
- Previous the zic Zic2a was in the of prethalamic dlx2a and arxa.
- Previous on LR of and exodrifts that the .
- Previous have on in as a , intrabodies and , which the polyQ [24 ].
Definition of previous in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)