previous 中文EN[ˈpɹiviəs] [ˈpɹiːvɪəs]
形先的, 前的 副在前
- 名词 (Noun)PREpré-SUF-ious
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- The young attorneys were set the task of collating the contract submitted by the other side with the previous copy.
- This strain was selected based on previous studies of toxigenicity performed in corn cultures [ …]
- In June, 2007, the Japanese government officially changed the name to Iōtō, apparently restoring the previous reading.
- Previous study showed the zic family member Zic2a was involved in the regulation of two prethalamic transcription factor dlx2a and arxa.
- Previous studies have focused on reductions in mutant protein as a therapeutic approach, such as intrabodies and artificial polypeptides, which target the polyQ domain [24 ].
- Previous reports on unilateral LR recession commonly show extremely low rates of initial overcorrection and large exodrifts after surgery suggesting that the surgical dose may be increased.
Definition of previous in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)