- 名词 (Noun)BFprinciple
- The principle was recognized by some of the early Greek philosophers who embodied it in their systems.
- Yet the latter, 'and his works, shall eternally coendure with the former, and the unoriginated principles of his moral nature!
- If there is one teaching that is peculiar to Buddhism alone among all the world's religions, I would say it is the principle of Śūnyatā (Voidness or Emptiness).
- It was a superdepressing message to Steele’s fellow party members north of the Mason-Dixon line: Good for you in saddling yourself with a toxic political affiliation out of principle.
Definition of principles in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en principle
- fr principes
- en principled
- fr principales
- fr principale