- 动词 (Verb)BFproveSGprovesPRprovingPPprovenPREpro-
- But schemes are perfectly accidental: some will appear barren of hints and matter, but prove to be fruitful  [ …] .
- Emmanuel Adebayor's touch proved a fraction heavy as he guided Van der Vaart's exquisite long ball round John Ruddy, before the goalkeeper did well to smother Bale's shot from Modric's weighted pass.
- Even though Houston’s moment was already fading by the late 2000s, the city’s hip-hop culture proved to be endlessly portable and disseminatable.
- The Defendant then came down on me like a ton of bricks, as my eye will prove.
- (1900) The sphinxèd riddle of the Universe / Nature's unsolved enigma, who may prove?
- Hees none of those, but beares an honest minde, And shames to utter what he cannot prove.
Definition of proved in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en provedore
- en proveditor
- en provedores
- en proveditors