- 名词 (Noun)PLprovidingsPREpro-SUF-ing
- 动词 (Verb)
- We have found that with adequate internal egg-crating, no killing agent is needed, and providing that the light is set to go out about dawn no damage due to restlessness is caused to the moths inside.
- The plan of the Teacheress to erect a large building for us, and to educate our daughters, pleases us exceedingly, and we send fifteen rupees to assist the Teacheress in providing for them.
- NA-specific immunity has been shown to limit the spread of influenza virus, thus reducing disease symptoms and providing cross-protection against heterosubtypic viruses in mouse challenge experiments.
Definition of providing in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en providings