- 动词 (Verb)BFpullSGpullsPRpulling
- That figure includes skijorers, who wear skis while being pulled by one, two or three dogs.
- They pulled out all the stops for the gala wedding.
- I pull up the level when I want to make my car go into first gear.
- Pull the car up a little so you don't block his driveway.
- Pull up to that curb slowly, you don't want to scratch that other car.
- Pull off old blossoms so that the plant will keep flowering.
Definition of pulled in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en pulled in
- en pulled over
- en pulled pork
- en pulled down
- en pulled teeth