- 动词 (Verb)BFreferSGrefersPRreferringPREré-SUF-red
- The hot-and-cold-water treatment Sweetie referred to is called kneipping: you put your feet or your wrists or your shins in water to force your circulation to speed up.
- [Wright] also refers to 'the great Usonian Life, the universal life of our own true democracy' and 'the road to Freedom in Usonia'. The association of USA and utopia is inescapable [ …]
- Whether regular or occasional, all the participants referred to self-fumigation as the most effective preventive measure to control bug presence in intradomiciles.
Definition of referred in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)