- 动词 (Verb)BFreleaseSGreleasesPRreleasingPREré-
- The captain ordered that the guards unshackle and release the prisoner, as he had served his sentence.
- Various viruses like paramyxoviruses, HBV, HCV, rhabdoviruses, herpersviruses, filoviruses, and arenaviruses utilize or need the ESCRT pathway for their release [75,76,77].
- The patient presented with life-threatening vaginal bleeding and was treated with gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist and subsequent angioembolisation coiling.
- Our model suggests that both of these features reflect interactions between area LIP, which is involved in visuo-spatial selection, and skeletomotor areas involved in planning the manual release.
- A box-office bomb when it first came out, the film was a sleeper, becoming much more popular decades after being released.
- The new movie made quite a splash upon its release.
Definition of released in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)