- 动词 (Verb)BFrepresentSGrepresentsPRrepresentingPREré-
- D) FISH results of the glioneuronal portion of the tumor showing yellow signals, representing the overlapping of KIAA1549 (green) and BRAF (red) signals (arrows).
- When Ireland was a kingdom and when it was part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the island was governed by a Viceroy representing the English King/Queen.
- This discovery led to a series of expeditions to the Caribbean and South Pacific where several species of biofluorescent eels, representing several anguilliform families, were collected and analyzed.
- Wit, [ …] the faculty of imagination in the writer, which searches over all the memory for the species or ideas of those things which it designs to represent.
Definition of represented in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr représente
- fr représenté
- fr représentes
- fr représenter
- fr représentez