- 动词 (Verb)BFrepresentPRrepresentingPT, PPrepresentedPREré-
- Blatter said Asia and Africa were not democratically represented on the exco he has chaired as president since 1998.
- This connection between inflammasomal activation and metabolic impairment seems to represent a novel mechanism as a way of inducing cell death, either via apoptosis or pyroptosis (see above).
- The exact value of pi cannot be represented in decimal notation.
- Wit, [ …] the faculty of imagination in the writer, which searches over all the memory for the species or ideas of those things which it designs to represent.
Definition of represents in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en represent
- en copresents