resolute 中文 EN[ˈresəˌl(j)uːt] US
Definition of resolute in English Dictionary
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore resoluteSUPmost resolutePREré-SUF-té
- Firm, unyielding, determined.
- She was resolute in her determination to resist his romantic advances.
- He was resolute in his decision to stay.
- OBS Convinced; satisfied; sure.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en resolutely
- en resoluter
- en resolutest
- en resoluteness
- en resolutenesses
Meaning of resolute for the defined word.
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 6
明确的 ➨ 多用途