rules 中文EN[ˈɹuːlz] [-uːlz]
名规则 (rule的复数) 动统治 (rule的第三人称单数)
- 名词 (Noun)BFrule
- 动词 (Verb)BFrulePRrulingPT, PPruled
- Though not as demonstrably bloodyhanded as Idi Amin, Eyadema's repressive rule has aroused condemnation from international human rights groups.
- A large, genial woman, she ruled the fort kitchen and its Indian helpers ironhandedly. Within her own domain, no one trifled with Charlotte Green.
- He was converted to pretheism because although an atheist with respect to the existence of God at present, he did not rule out the possibility of a God coming to exist at some point in the future
- When quoting others, take care not to run afoul of copyright rules.
- The syllabicity of Proto-Indo-European syllabic sonorants *y and *w can easily be determined by a rule.
- The Voortrekkers left the Cape Colony because of dissatisfaction with English rule.
Definition of rules in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en rulest
- en ruleset
- en rules on
- en rulesets
- en rules lawyer