said 中文EN[sɛd] [-ɛd]
- 动词 (Verb)BFsaySGsaysPRsayingPT, PPsayed
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFsay
- 限定词 (Determiner)
- , of them say it is just their because they are not to on .
- (1933) , so they , is sphinxing it and has into a , with "Nothing to Say — Away" on the .
- I is said to have of a of .
- Say he's been by the , and how they've him, he's ; and how he's with Marion's , in Singleton's .
- In my the of on what she'll say.
- “Think of as an of menschiness and , because it is,” . Ingall said.
- “So if a were to in the , you couldn’t reheal it,” she said.
Definition of said in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)