say-so 中文 EN
Definition of say-so in English Dictionary
- 名词 (Noun)
- Statement that something is so.
- I wouldn't buy anything that expensive just on the say-so of a saleman.
- The say-so of one small child is not enough to convict a man of murder in the absence of any other evidence.
- INF Permission.
- You are not to go into that room without my say-so.
- Say, voice (in a matter).
- I have to do it. I'm afraid I have no say-so in the matter.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en sayso
- en so-so
- en sayst
- en sayest
- en say'st
Meaning of say-so for the defined word.
困难度: 级别 7
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途