- 动词 (Verb)BFsaySGsaysPRsayingPT, PPsaid
- So much menace, so much studied tonelessness and unmusicality — and on the part of so young a virtuoso — is disturbing, to say the least, and it comes a relief when he lays it aside.
- I think it is overstating matters to say that an hour online is spending all night on the computer.
- If we say something and people reject it because they don't like that it is true then we must resay it, and keep resaying it, until the truth is heard.
- Say he's been misguided by the rebels, and how they've inveigled him, till he's turned rebel himself; and how he's now out with Marion's men, in Major Singleton's squad.
- “We didn’t want to overrestore it,” Mr. Allen said.
- “The submetering program is intended to help conserve energy, which is something that we remain committed to,” he said.
- Farm labourers are apt to turn back from their work and go to bed on meeting a car-handed neighbour, he says.
Definition of sayed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)