scan 中文EN[skæn] [-æn]
动细看, 浏览, 扫描
- 名词 (Noun)PLscans
- 动词 (Verb)SGscansPRscanningPT, PPscanned
- The intrareader from , of 229 scans for RV was 0.94 and for RVEDV and RVEF from 230 scans was 0. and 0.89.
- We CBCT scans to , which only for interfraction , and the of intrafraction has not been , although this is to PP-IMRT.
- Then, were by scanning at 400–650 nm with , and (ERG) as a Shimadzu - chromatoscanner CS-930.
- tumoural (cTNM) will be on the from CT scan.
- MRI of the myelinisation, no were on a CT scan.
- All the were to with the intercuspation the CBCT scanning.
Definition of scan in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)