sees 中文EN[siːz] [-iːz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFsee
- 动词 (Verb)BFseePRseeingPTsawPPseen
- This was a , to see if he some dustout or one.
- I've seen , but this the .
- When I saw that in the was the of , I it was .
- Seeing the of a , and we all the through the .
- See how cruddles at this. — and .
- See you ; I'll have from my by then.
- the of are to see.
- Our is the levelest I’ve yet seen.
- The - that he was to by the , because she was the he'd seen.
Definition of sees in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)