- 名词 (Noun)BFserve
- 动词 (Verb)BFservePRservingPT, PPserved
- She has served me loyally, abiding by my rule for almost my entire life.
- For many years Bud Abbott served brilliantly as Lou Costello's deadpan straight man.
- The bartender served us each a snit with our Bloody Marys this morning.
- Served a little to disedge / The sharpness of that pain about her heart. — Tennyson.
- Served throughout the meal are sherries, red wines, champagnes, and brandies.
- Serving God with one hand and the devil with the other is a style of both-handedness from which we may well pray to be saved.
- The defendant was not innocent, but he was let go with time served.
- The group tends to slant its policies in favor of the big businesses it serves.
Definition of serves in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr serves
- en servest
- en serves time