sides 中文EN[saɪdz] [-aɪdz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFside
- 动词 (Verb)BFsidePRsidingPT, PPsided
- We were to of heterolateral the AOTU-LUC of both sides through the intertubercle .
- From the 1:45 p.m. to 10 p.m. , a heavyheartedness in the everyone's . It didn't what side of the you were on, to be there.
- By , the side of , and to depeptidize the , the 7 was [ …]
- the and the side.
- The to the of the , the on the side.
- , the of is apicobasally and on the side.
Definition of sides in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)